AQUA CHEM – 6010
AQUA CHEM 6010 boiler antiscalant is a multipurpose heavy duty chemical compound used for removal of scale, rust and greasy deposits in boiler systems. It effectively removes heavy deposits of water scale and iron oxides. It has the ability to remove lime, rust deposits and oily contaminants.
AQUA CHEM 6010 boiler Antiscalant is used for the purpose of deterrence of scaling and elimination of boiler deposits. It can also adjust the pH of the water which in turn prevents corrosion of tubes.
AQUA CHEM 6010 antiscalant are profitable for users for its round the year savings of power and labor, and increase in production. Use of antiscalant is a prime necessity to cope up with the huge production targets.
- Precipitated calcium salts, iron and silica are conditioned and kept free flowing
- Additional dispersants to fluidize the scale forming material
- Excellent removal of oil and grease
- Non-adherent and free flowing sludge does not form deposits on the internal surface
- Reduces maintenance cost and number of shutdowns for cleaning
- Reduces energy cost by keeping all exchanger surfaces clean, improving heat transfer efficiency
1, Alagar Nagar Second Street,
K.Pudur, Madurai – 625007,
Tamil Nadu – India.