VCHEM-OX in Poultry Farms
The Biofilm Challenge in Poultry Farms : - Since 95% of all microorganisms are hiding in the biofilm, removal of the biofilm is imperative for securing persistent microbiological control of the drinking water.
Advantages of Vchem - OX:
- No corrosion of aluminium, carbon, steel or stainless steel
- Effective in removal of iron and manganese compounds;
- VCHEM-OX Removes all biofilm from water distribution systems, the main source of infections;
- Destroys algae-related taste and odour compounds;
- Effective against microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, fungi, yeasts).
- No build-up of resistance by microorganisms.
- Effective against airborne pathogens when “misted”
- Reduced disease risks; lower to none E-Coli and Salmonella infections. VCHEM-OX is very specific and enters into only a few side reactions when compared with chlorine, it does not chlorinate organics, therefore it does not form THMs.
Detailed explanation of using VCHEM-OX specially formulated for Poultry Farms application.Download the Brochure
For more information about VCHEM-OX call or whatsapp +91 9677331937 9677331937 to get explained details about VCHEM-OX for Poultry farms. We can make separate formulation of VCHEM-OX (chlorine dioxide) for your exact application