DEFOCHEM – 904
A defoamer or an anti-foaming agent is a chemical additive that reduces and hinders the formation of foam in industrial process liquids. The terms anti-foam agent and defoamer are often used interchangeably.
DEFOCHEM – 904 are the anti- foaming chemical additives. DEFOCHEM – 904 are primarily used in industrial process liquids to reduce the foam formation.
Formation of the foam can cause defects on surface coatings and prevent the efficient filling of containers. In addition to reduction in the foam generation.
- Anti-foaming agents
- Reduce the formation of foam
- Control the generation of foam on surface of liquid
- Used in industrial processing liquids
- Low viscosity & surface active properties
- Affinity to the air-liquid surface.
1, Alagar Nagar Second Street,
K.Pudur, Madurai – 625007,
Tamil Nadu – India.