Memco MC – 11
Memco mc-11 low ph membrane cleaner is a fast acting formulation for cleaning of ro/nf/uf membranes by dissolving and dispersing organic and mineral deposits which primarily comprise of carbonates and sulfates of calcium, barium, strontium and magnesium.
Memco mc-11 is a stable, non-foaming, surfactant-free, acid compound . It is effective on many types of common mineral scales associated with membrane fouling. It is effective temperatures up to 120°f.
- low ph formulation with organic chemicals
- removes calcium carbonate, metal hydroxides and sulfate scales of calcium,barium, strontium and magnesium along with silica scales.
- very effective even in low concentrations
- excellent dispersing properties for quick and easy removal of soil
- low foaming
- cost effective
- easy to use and handle for its liquid state
1, Alagar Nagar Second Street,
K.Pudur, Madurai – 625007,
Tamil Nadu – India.