Memco HSI – 330
MEMCO HSI 330 has been developed as an antiscalant for use in Reverse Osmosis and Nano-filtration systems operating on high silica feed waters. By reducing silica fouling and inhibiting all forms of scaling can operate at higher recovery rates, reducing the amount of feed water used and the volume of concentrate to be discharged.
MEMCO HSI 330 is also effective against all common scale forming salts such as calcium carbonate, calcium, barium and strontium sulphate.
- Suitable for Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nano-Filtration (NF) membranes.
- Allows high recovery rates
- Inhibits common scales:
- Calcium carbonate/sulphate
- Barium/Strontium sulphate
- Calcium phosphate
- Appearance: pale amber liquid
- pH as supplied: 9.8 – 10.2
- Specific gravity: 1.13 – 1.17
- Freezing point: – 4ºC
9,MAK Complex, Pattaraikara Street,
Goriplayam, Madurai – 625 002,